If you are an Android phone user and have to delete data on your phone, you may also know about how to back up the data on your phone.
Through the cloud, various data on mobile phones can be backed up and can be used later. But to back up the SMS in your inbox, ‘Third Party Tool’ is required.For this, there are different apps and tips but questions can be raised about what to use and how to use.
Local apps available in Google PlayStore require automatic access to your email in the email that makes backups back, but if you need to give this permission, you have another option.
If your phone has to factory reset or if you have are going to buy new phone, you should know how to keep SMS backups. Your SMS can be backed up and saved later on the phone, can be mailed to you or to be saved on the cloud.
If you do not have any information about how to back up and restore your mobile phone’s SMS account, we will let you know about it.
How to back up SMS messages?
To back up all your SMS messages, you can install the ‘SMS Backup and Restore‘ app. Once the app is installed, you can back up the SMS messages according to the following procedure.
- First of all click on the gate and grant on the Welcome screen.
- To save backup, access SMS, and manage phone calls. Then tap align in all four popups.
- Set up a backup.
- If you want to backup MMS and fixed sms, you can also press on Advanced Options, and then leave it as follows.
- Press Next.
- By using the toggle, choose where you want Google Drive or dropbox to want to back up. If you do not want access to it then you can toggle it on your phone and copy the file yourself.
- If you want to backup to the default folder, press OK, then backup the button in which folder you want to save.
- Then click on the button and press it on the popup.
- You can also keep backup modules from earlier towers or you can also turn off a module recording backup toggle, then press on the backup bar.
It starts backing up. It takes less than 3 minutes for 13 thousand sms to be backed up. Once you’ve created a backup file, you can copy it on your computer or you can also save it on the cloud without linking to third-party software.
How to restore SMS messages on Android phones?
If you want to move a new phone or want to reset your phone, you can .After you make backup of SMS and Calls, you can restore SMS and Call List anytime back to your Android phone.
To restore you messages and calls list just you need to have the ‘ SMS Backup and Restore’ app. If your are shifting from old phone to your new smartphone to restore you need to follow this method:
- Make sure your SMS backup is copied on your phone.
- Open the SMS backup and Restore app.
- On the Menu icon there is Restore option press on that Restore button.
- If you’re using local copy, press Local Backup location, not to use Google or dropboxes, then press on the Ok button.
- If it detects the last backups right now, then select Select on Backup and press on the file you’ve tried to restore. From the toggle you can choose what you want to restore the message or phone call.
- Press on Restore . Then press OK and then press on two popups that come later.